AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Taiwan Forum
7 December 2016
Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei
Taiwan has just ended its run of three consecutive quarterly economic contractions. Indeed, President Tsai Ing-wen's pledge to kick start economic growth through a series of initiatives and reforms to attract investment is having a strong start. The latest GPD figures (for April to June 2016) show that a pick-up in the island's electronics sector is a key reason for the positive figures. However, to continue on this trajectory, especially amidst the uncertainty of the global markets, Taiwan will need to create even more opportunities for local and international investors to bet on its industries.
The AVCJ Taiwan returns this year to create more opportunities for positive communication between the public and private sectors, discuss market opportunities and collectively create ideas that may influence the future of private market investing in Taiwan.
Top reasons to attend:
- Discuss the market with 250+ senior private equity investors, venture capitalists, limited partners, government regulators and corporate executives
- Uncover the opportunities within Taiwan's PE ecosystem
- Discover how M&A can create better technology companies
- Find out the latest regulatory updates and how they can change your business
- Learn from experienced LPs as they share how they are building their portfolios in this market
2015 Delegate composition:
"2015 AVCJ Taiwan Forum was quite a success. I'm very impressed by the caliber of the speakers and the insightful discussions."- Yi Li, Business Development Partner, LUNAR CAPITAL
"I was inspired by the topics in the AVCJ Taiwan 2015 Forum and got useful insights about the investment in Taiwan." - Ann Tsai, Manager, MITSUI & CO.(TAIWAN), LTD